UNION CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP (UCM) PASS
A Union Corporate Membership Social Pass Holder can introduce up to 2 guests(s)*
to use the facilities. Each UCM pass holder can introduce up to 2 paying guest (s)*
and/or 2 children below 21 years old.
The UCM pass holder MUST be with the guest(s) at all times and
shall be responsible for the behaviour of the guest(s) and it is the duty of the
UCM pass holder to acquaint his guest(s) of the Club’s Constitution and bye-laws.
UCM pass holder and guest may use the club’s facilities except golf and the OCC
Members MUST produce their NTUC membership card at the counter upon arrival.
RULES & REGULATIONS
For the use of facilities at Orchid Country Club (OCC)
The scheme is open to all union members with a valid union membership card.
The union member must book the pass personally at OCC. He/She must produce his/her valid
Union Membership Card with photo ID for verification. Failing which the club management
reserve the right to refuse entry.
- The applicant must be a union member at the time of booking.
- Each member is entitled to book 1 UCM pass per day ONLY.
An administration fee of $3.00 (inclusive of GST) per day booked for the UCM
Pass will be levied. Payment is by Credit Card only. Payment made is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- The pass is NON-TRANSFERABLE.
All fields in the registeration book MUST be filled up. Date(s)
booked shall be final and no change is allowed.
- OCC reserves the right to revoke the use of the pass at any time.
- Issuance of Union Corporate Membership Social Pass is only available at the Sports Counter located at the Sports Clubhouse from 7.00am to 9.00pm (at the Olympic Pool) daily (except Club closure days).
*ONLY 2 GUESTS per pass (except Gym) at $3.00 per guest for weekdays and $5.00 per guest for weekends (prevailing GST applies). Guest Fee is not applicable for Tombola.